Sunday, August 17, 2008

Coverage from The Toronto Star

It is a genuine privilege when one ordinary citizen gets an opportunity to speak to journalists for major news outlets. Last week I was lucky enough to have such opportunities. What was especially interesting to me is the calls I got from reporters from leading papers from other countries. I know that for many people finding time to read news is already a struggle, and so for those who would not ordinarily read coverage in non-U.S. papers, I think it worthwhile to note in- depth coverage of The Denver Group in those outlets. I will also note coverage from smaller U.S news organizations when and if I discover any, for similar reasons. To read the story in the Toronto Star, Canada's largest newspaper, click the title of this post or click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Wow. Great article you linked to. Why can't we have journalists in our country, too? What the he** happened to our fourth estate? Oh yeah, it went away with our democracy.

August 17, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home