Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fear

This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly....

So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself -- nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

--Franklin Delano Roosevelt
First Inaugural Address
Given in Washington D.C.
March 4, 1933


If, as I do, you reject fear in favor of advance, please consider donating to the causes and campaigns listed here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey said...

I cannot tell you the number of ways in which I adore this post.

It's perfect.

And from a real scholar, it's everything that's needed.

July 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home