Sunday, June 8, 2008

RETIRE THE DEBT!

The impetus for this fund, which is just a channel for people to donate directly to Senator Clinton's campaign, comes from reaction to the previous post I wrote.

To RETIRE THE DEBT, go here and donate.

And spread the word far and wide!

RETIRE THE DEBT

[NOTICE: 4:24 pm, June 9, 2008:
I have just received word from the campaign that all donations to Senator Clinton's primary fund, which is what the links here go to, will be used to retire her debt. The restrictions on primary funds used that I have discussed in posts above do apply.]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous ginaswo said...

Heidi

Can I help retire the debt without worrying about the dollar limit for primary donations?

I maxed out primary donations I think, but hubby didnt

so hubby can help too

we BOTH want to donate....

June 8, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous kavalo007 said...

Good show. I'm in ginaswo position (maxed out) but I'll work on some friends and family members who are not.

I'm posting "Retire the Debt" on the other blogs used by Hillary Supporters.

June 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger GrandMe said...

I sent my bit. Yesterday I cut my own hair--when you're old who notices--so Hillary gets the money I saved. A bit for me and a bit for nycblue (The Poster Formerly known as nycblue).

June 8, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous kavala007 said...

Thank you Heidi.

June 8, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home