Thursday, June 26, 2008

RETIRE THE DEBT: preparing for a meeting with Senator Obama

Donation link on this post is repaired as of 7:57 a.m. - you can also donate by clicking the icon of Senator Clinton in the upper right of this blog.

At the invitation of Senator Clinton's National Finance Committee, tonight I will be at meeting here in D.C. where Senator Clinton and Senator Obama will both be in attendance. I am happy to attend as I believe the meeting will be largely informational. As a scholar and a citizen I am always open to information. But often at meetings like this, one has an opportunity to contribute as well as to receive information. I would love to be able to deliver the news that my own efforts to RETIRE THE DEBT hit it big today. I know many people are waiting for July 4 to contribute. But if you have just 5 dollars to give today here, I could have quite some news to deliver this evening!

7 Comments:

Blogger Grey said...

Well done!

June 26, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Virginia said...

Can't wait to hear the update. You're not bringing your checkbook, are you? I understand BO hasn't bothered to give his $2300 to Hillary. I guess his $4+ million last year didn't allow room for that in his budget...

June 26, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger neila said...

Great heidi. although i havent been commenting much i am reading all the time. I just donated $25 through your link. wish i could do more but happily I am laid off as of tomorrow ...
thanks for everything that you do. and I still think its not over. denver, baby :}

>> the poster formerly known as neilario ... fyi

June 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
OpenID annavedo said...

$50.44 for the woman I still hope will be the next president.

June 26, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Piper said...

Heidi Li,

Have fun tonight, but whatever you do, if they're serving kool-aid, don't drink it!

June 26, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly think Obama/DNC should refund all of Hillary's campaign money since this was a selection and not an election. I feel very, very duped!

June 26, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi....


Please please please stay strong and stand with your principals.

NoBO

June 26, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home