More free facts! Donations to hillaryclinton.com...where they go
Although I have tried to clear about this before, I know the situation is confusing so I'm going to take another stab at explaining
- Who can contribute at Senator Clinton's site and know that the money will be used to retire the debt.
- Why such donors can be so sure.
2. Senator Clinton's website is like a sign put up for one purpose only when it comes to fundraising. By law the money contributed at that website must be used for Senator Clinton's primary campaign and only for Senator Clinton's primary campaign.
- Because Senator Clinton's primary campaign is in debt, the only thing money collected for the primary campaign can legally be used for is to retire that debt.
- No matter what any other part of the website says or does not say, this is the law.