Monday, June 9, 2008

Confirmation from the Clinton Campaign: RETIRE THE DEBT

RETIRE THE DEBT

See here, here, and here for the back story.

I gave my word to readers of this space that I would let you know as soon as I heard from somebody at the Clinton campaign regarding the correctness of my understanding that all contributions to Senator Clinton's primary season fund would be used to retire her debt. Not five minutes ago, I spoke with the campaign and received that confirmation.

So...let us....

RETIRE THE DEBT

Donate

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the update. I just spread the word.

If you are one of the 18 million Pumas, please sign up with JustSayNoDeal.Com. We are trying to collate all Puma sites under one big umbrella.

June 9, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger wodiej said...

I have made my contribution to help Hillary out and hope everyone else will kick in even $10 bucks!

June 10, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home