Saturday, May 10, 2008

West Virginia, here I come!

I believe that actions speak volumes. So I have pulled myself together and hit the road for Senator Clinton, with some crucial help from my loyal spouse. (The calico catties are all in favor of it, too.)

I've got my running shoes on!

As you can see, I've let the campaign office [in Charles Town, W. Va.] know I am the way.

Subject: Is the office open today? Tomorrow?
------------------------

From: HLF
Date: Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:11 PM
To: easternpanhandle@hillaryclinton.com


I have volunteered for Senator Clinton steadily, been to PA and TX, and want to come to Charles Towne today. Are you set up for out-of-state volunteers?


----------
From: Naomi Eskin <neskin@hillaryclinton.com>
Date: Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Absolutely! We would love for you to join us today in Charles Town.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Naomi A. Eskin

Hillary Clinton for President

www.hillaryclinton.com

neskin@hillaryclinton.com



From: HLF
Date: Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM
To: Naomi Eskin <neskin@hillaryclinton.com>



Thank you, Naomi. I'm on my my way!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I am sincerely envious of you, have a good time. "Yes She Will!"

May 10, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Double Jointed Fingers said...

Goddess Bless you, Heidi! I wish every single Hillary supporter could do what you do. You have the resources, the passion and the unwaivering belief to make this campaign successful.

Thank you Heidi's husband and Calico Kitties for your support of this amazing woman.

You go, Girl! I'm with you in spirit, as are the rest of us Hill gals.

May 10, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean Charleston? And not Charles Town?

May 11, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Heidi Li Feldman, J.D., Ph.D. said...

I most definitely meant Charles Town, although I understand it gets confusing. For information about Charles Town, WV see http://www.charlestownwv.us/

May 11, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home