Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Special announcement

Yesterday, spur of the moment, I headed back here, to West Virginia (hmm...song in there somewhere...you think?). More about that later. Literally as I was traveling this arrived from a friend and associate who works for Senator Clinton's campaign. It redoubled my confidence that I should stick with Senator Clinton. I hope it does the same for her supporters, old and new!

Ki Mon, May 12, 2008 at 2:09 PM

Dear Friends,

As you all know, I have spent the past, oh I don't even know how many months at this point...on a journey.

It's a journey that has taken me to New Hampshire, Nevada, my home state of Texas, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. I have seen up close how diverse our country really is, and even though I've been to 9 foreign countries spanning 4 continents, I have probably learned more from traveling my own country during this campaign, than I ever did abroad.

We had a team meeting just now with our campaign manager Maggie Williams, who has assured us we will stay in this race until June 6th, or longer, if that is where the road takes us. We have built a winning coalition for November, and our candidate does not believe her supporters have abandoned her, she will not abandon them. (emphasis mine).


-- ki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home