Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes you just have to quote yourself!

Over at Taylor Marsh's site, I found myself making this comment, which - I can't help it - I'm reproducing here. Feel free to quote your own favorite lines spoken or written by you in the comments on this post! Let's all be a tad self-congratulatory together.

Heidi Li: "Senator Obama has so much baggage that the MSM has left unclaimed to date that if he were traveling by air courtesy of MSM, he would never have a thing to wear." - May 29, 2008

And here are two quotes I enjoyed from an informal survey I took while seated at an outdoor cafe in Edinburgh earlier today.

"I just think it would be good for America to have a woman as President of the U.S." - 29 year old Edinburghian woman (with tolerant friend).

"It would be a good thing to have the first woman as President" - 32 year old woman from Zurich, Switzerland.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good zinger. Can you expand on this baggage? What should the MSM be focusing on?

May 29, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous berkeleyHillBiller said...

HLF,

That comment about Air-MSM and and unclaimed baggage is a real hoot.

No wonder, the Potpourri is becoming a favorite must-stop during my blog round up!

Keep 'em coming.

And enjoy the trip. There's some fine malts to be sampled there.

Here is one for all you do!

May 30, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw another of Obama's pastors ranting this morning on the news - do you think there's more baggage like this? With the way the media brushed aside the Wright controversy I don't think this will stick. Is there anything else to slow Obama?

Keep up the great work!

May 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Mirlo said...

And here it is from Spain: It is high time for a woman to be president of the USA, especially having an able, intelligent, poised, experienced candidate with gravitas like Hillary Clinton. I am still hoping

May 30, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home