Friday, May 16, 2008

Listen to Senator Clinton herself!

Courtesy of Taylor Marsh: Senator Clinton speaks to those of us who blog.

Highlights:
  • "It's the map, not the math."
  • "I believe I will win the White House, I believe my opponent can win the election. That's a significant difference."
  • "I don't have time for their insults."
  • "Kids are watching this campaign. They need to see what it means to follow through ... I believe I will win the nomination because that is the right outcome, but if it is not to be I want kids to know that I did not leave the court before the buzzer went off."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tim said...

Heidi - I loved her conference call today. I believe if every person had a chance to hear Hillary up close and meet her she would win in a landslide of proportions never seen before. God bless her.

May 17, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home