Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Earth to Headline Writers: Race AND Gender have played a role in every single primary this election cycle

If I see one more headline about Senator Clinton's victory in West Virgina that reads anything like this one "Clinton wins West Virginia, with race a factor", I assure you I will do anything legal to make sure Senator Clinton becomes the next president of this country.

I do not recall headlines after North Carolina, to take just one obvious example, noting that race was a factor in the results.

Meanwhile, although I've highlighted it elsewhere on this blog, I now want to draw full attention to this video.

The headlines should be: Democratic Party Nomination Process, misogyny a factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home