Thursday, April 24, 2008

Paging all New Jerseyans! Here's a chance to meet Bill Clinton and support Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

I grew up in New Jersey: Brendan Byrne is the first governor of the state I can remember from my childhood.

Now that I am stateless (resident in D.C.), I thought I would lend a hand to an event in New Jersey. Here's the link to the invitation:
Note that even if you cannot donate the full amount required to attend the event, you can still contribute in support of Senator Clinton and all of the New Jerseyans who back her - including superdelegate Governor Brendan Byrne!

1 Comments:

Blogger Double Jointed Fingers said...

Heidi, my daughter lives in Hackensack, very near Teaneck! I'm sending this on. Thank you!

April 24, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home